Diadem Forums
Sign in to follow this  
xxxiang

[11.02.04] Hyomin apologizes to Seungri for comments made in SBS Idol King New Year Special

She didn't do it with bad intent and it's stated that the usage of informal language have been discused beforehand (with Seungri i think ?) so i hope VIP and seungri fans doesn't scold her too much since she already say sorry

I'm pretty sure that it's all because 1. it's a game, you tend to get a bit too excited lol. and 2. maybe she has a close relationship with Seungri?

Well, at least she apologized for it, so I hope the fans won't get too heated about this.

Hyomin follows reactions online so I don't think it was Seungri who said anything. I think he enjoyed that they were putting on a good show and Hyomin made sure that they weren't going to 'edit out' the scene. She probably saw a few Big Bang fans complaining a bit so she offered an apology. I think it all she was doing was putting on a show for a variety show.

I'm pretty sure Seungri wasn't offended or anything lol. They were freaking hilarious during that game so I'm sure they were just having a good time ^^.

Though Seung Ri might be the sunbae, Hyomin's still older by a year sooo I don't think it should've been made this big of a deal.

D: She didn't need to apologize but whatever. /shrug

I don't know...but for me it's obviously that hyomin is just joking around since it's variety show.

Maybe it's a little hash/impolite or they just think too serious about it.

Anyway she's already apologize for that, just hope no vip bashing on our beloved hyomin.

Hyomin jjang.....hwaiting :):huh:

Awwww... Hyomin... It's Okay ^__^ Big Bang fans better not get angry with Hyomin (T-ara) Becz she said "Sorry"!!~:) So anyways.. We all can make a mistake of saying something.. Not a huge mistake the other reporters shouldn't even have to talk about this (opinoin) :huh: Hwaiting!~

at least Hyomin have tweet a apology to Seungri

Just wish that some VIPs would not bash

But i found it hillarious for what hyomin said that to seungri

i guess korean people really show respect to their senior :blink:

I think VIP wun mind.. he is such a friendly person why will he care about the minor details... think the fans are just too protective of their idols.. if it were us, we will do the same thing though

I think hyomin just want to joke...

and seungri must know that she's not seriously bout that...

And VIP fans,of course they will mad...

Please forgive hyomin,k???

Yeah, I don't think Seungri didn't care and was just enjoying himself

But still, it's nice that Hyomin thought of this and apologized, even though it wasn't needed.

It just shows how responsible and mature she is :blink: