Diadem Forums

[POLL] Worse Concept?

ZZuRRa

Worse Concept  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Which one is T-ara's worse concept?

• Lies
    • TTL 1/2
    • Bo Peep Bo Beep
    • Like First The Time
    • I Go Crazy Because Of You
    • Why Are You Being Like This?
    • I'm Really Hurt
    • YaYaYa
    • Roly Poly
    • Cry Cry
    • Lovey Dovey
    • Good Person

This is not a topic to bash T-ara,LOL :P

Every one has their own opinion,right?There's already a poll of which concept is the best and I'm really curious of which concept is the worse - or in a more polite way of saying,which concept that you don't really like?Not their songs but their outfits or the choreography and the likes.

For me,I'm a girl who doesn't really like cute songs,Lol..So,I vote for BPBP.I feel that the butt dance was kinda awkward.Not that I hate the song,of course.

p/s:Tell me if I miss any of the songs.I'll fix it. :)

Ya, it's yayaya for me too. Can't even finish watching the music video. If I watch that video in front of my family, they'll think that I am watching some Red Indians singing in Korean. It's just not right and ya, I find it offensive too. Bad song, bad dance and it's a nonono concept for me. If they sing yayaya in front of me, I'm going to just shut my eyes and ears.

Irony that the song title is yayaya but whenever i hear that song, all I think is nonono. And what's with the lyrics? Love me hey yayaya??? :unsure:

No bashing intended. Just some constructive criticism. :) I hope they'll learn a lesson from Yayaya (that song was a flop in charts) and not use any race/culture concepts in their songs

No doubt, YaYaYa comes first as my least favorite concept (or more like the most ridiculous concept to date). Honestly, not only is it a bit of a middle finger towards the native Americans (whom I'm sure anyone knows about their tragic history) but also it looks highly stereotyped - the typical foreigner arrives at some uncharted land and the natives start gooing around where's he from etc. On the bright side, at least CCM didn't think of pulling off even worse and contraversial concepts (i.e. Nazis, Spanish conquistadors, USSR under Stalin's reign etc.) - reminds me, SM made the mistake of adding a modified Nazi symbol (eagle, I think?) and Japanese kamikaze fighter plane for the Tell Me Your Wish album cover XD.

BPBP comes in a close second (anyone seen some of the pictures of their Japanese promotions for that song? It's hideously scary) as it felt like a major 'Fk U' to the days of Lies, TTL and Good Person. The dance was also awkward at best as well as the costumes.

Yayaya was dumb but it was pretty cute, like raver tribals or something. I think Why Are You Being Like this was a bit over the top, ESPECIALLY with those ridiculous, bedazzler-type jacket with those godawful shoulder pads. Oddly enough I don't really like those songs [Ma Boo and I'm Okay >>>>> those two].

I think the WWII concept that SNSD had was HOT. Just wear the hats properly and you got some bawse sht right there.

hahhaa, like what almost everyone had said, Yayaya was probably the worst concept. The song was catchy and cool imo, i just don't think the Native American or rather "Indian" concept was a good idea.

I mean, maybe if they had a different outfit or something less stereotypical it would've been better. Meh, blame the stylist and the person who made that concept xD

yayaya too... but i didn't dislike it... i actually salute them for showing us what is native americans lifestyle... I'm actually having an LSS on "lalalala" haha...., but i still don't know why did they came up with this song.... i mean, what's the reason behind of them doing that song... i still don't know... it is just that it is my least song... idk how to describe it... but certainly! i don't dislike it! XD

Yayaya was dumb but it was pretty cute, like raver tribals or something. I think Why Are You Being Like this was a bit over the top, ESPECIALLY with those ridiculous, bedazzler-type jacket with those godawful shoulder pads. Oddly enough I don't really like those songs [Ma Boo and I'm Okay >>>>> those two].

I think the WWII concept that SNSD had was HOT. Just wear the hats properly and you got some bawse sht right there.

I LOVED WAYBLT's outfits, they were gorgeous imo. That and LTFT were one of T-ara's chicest concepts.

yayaya too... but i didn't dislike it... i actually salute them for showing us what is native americans lifestyle... I'm actually having an LSS on "lalalala" haha...., but i still don't know why did they came up with this song.... i mean, what's the reason behind of them doing that song... i still don't know... it is just that it is my least song... idk how to describe it... but certainly! i don't dislike it! XD

That's the bad part of Yayaya though, they're promoting a stereotyped image of Native cultures. There's a good post here explaining why Yayaya was such an ignorant concept.

Yayaya's visual concept was just poorly thought. Not to blame our girls though.

Whoever is part of their PR team and management obviously did not do enough research about the First Nations people. The visual impact wasn't explosive as when there was a recent incident of a skit on "blackface", but still, the magnitude of this ignorance pretty much parallels that skit.

I honestly kinda like Yayaya~ lol

but the mv was kinda.. ok, maybe a little bit too random lol XD

It's not really the worst concept though.. the song is good~

the girls looked looked but what made it horrible was the yawning thing @_@

i honestly think it's a little bit awkward *runs away

i voted for bo peep bo peep... then i remembered yayaya :lol:

but if i think about it a bit more... no, really, it's the BPBP concept that i dislike the most. everyone says that the dance is cute but i don't find it cute at all. i don't know how exactly to call it. someone above said it's awkward. yeah, awkward would be a good word to describe it, until i find a better one. kkk :D

• 2 weeks later...