Diadem Forums

[10.12.25] Soyeon says 'We're okay' amidst fans worrying

*YANiPOPO*

2ic2zns.jpg

T-ara recently performed in freezing cold weather (Click here) and has been the hot topic amongst fans and viewers.

While performed at an open event for KBS 1TV's '80 days of promises', they braved the extremely cold weather(-17.4C) wearing thin fishnet outfits.

Many viewers and fans commented seeing T-ara shiver and were worried for them. Eunjung expressed her feelings through Twitter saying the extreme weather was hard to bare.

Now Soyeon has spoken up saying "Fans, stop worrying.. Everybody here is shivering but we're all ok." in an attempt to calm the worried fans.

Many have turned to pointing the blame at their stylists for allowing them to wear such thing outfits.

This has been the first cold spell in years in South Korea, reaching up to -20C at times.

~~~

Cr: Sportschosun + Soyeon's twittah

Written By: jjangga@sportschosun.com

Translation By: *YANiPOPO* @Tiaradiadem.com

5c I ALREADY SHIVER AND ALMOST COVER MYSELF UP WITH 3 LAYERS, THEY PERFORM -17C AND STILL PROFESSIONAL.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

However, "okay" is just not enough for our

girls now, is it?

Aigo, when I first watched the video I don't know

if I should be mad at their stylist and manager or

just be proud and happy at their professionalism,

regardless of them just debuting in the year of 2009...

I can't even watch it again...

That's how worried they made me after watching.

T-ARA hwaiting!

Place your health first above all else!

I just came back from Seoul and the lowest I encountered was -12 degrees and even with 4 layers of clothes I was shivering like mad!!

As much as these girls are professionals to perform under such conditions (I applaud them for it) but I think it is pretty abusive to make them work in such conditions isn't it? Will wearing thicker clothes prohibit them from dancing? I doubt so!

I think.. O__O T-ara is awesome and PROfessional ;]] Hehe;] Yes I was worried too T^T ar least they tweet us to not be scared;] LOVE THOSE TWEETSxD Hah' and.. Yeah Pretty cold out there.. They should never perform Out in the cold again T^T T-ara fighting! (Dummy Cold Weather O__O)